- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
You Use, You Lose!
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Date: April 30, 2019 - May 1, 2019
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Finals week is quickly approaching. This can be a very stressful time of the semester. All projects and papers are due, and studying time is here. This is also a time in the school year that college student abuse prescription drugs to reduce anxiety and stress. We know you can get overwhelmed and often feel you need a break. If you are feeling stressed about deadlines, there are solutions other than prescription drug use. Come learn about campus resources and effective ways to manage your stress and ways to relax.