- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Victims’ Impact Panel
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Date: March 13, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall
Registration Fee: FREE
The Victims’ Impact Panel presents in a non-threatening manner, the consequences of drinking and driving as told by individuals that have had their lives affected by a drunk driver in some manner. The Panel is a very powerful program conducted by a professionally trained facilitator.
The goal of this activity is not to be a scare tactic, but to encourage and support responsible decision making.