- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Date: Tuesday, September 18 and Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Let’s talk about what? It’s not always easy, but it is important! Visit the Wellness Gazebo to learn more about sexual health and the necessity of consent. Show us you are super savvy regarding the importance of sexual responsibility and you can walk away with a prize.