- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Play it safe this Spring Break
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Date: March 12, 2019 - March 13, 2019
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Spring Break is just right around the corner. While this is an awesome break from school, it can also be a very dangerous time. During spring break, the average male reports drinking 18 drinks per day and the average women reported drinking 10 drinks per day. There are dangers that come along with binge drinking. One of these dangers is an increased rate in date rape/sexual assault. Come and stop by our booth on Tuesday, March 12th and Wednesday, March 13th to get information on ways to stay safe this coming spring break!
There will also be a Victims Impact Panel on March 13th from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in the Seretean Wellness Center Lecture Hall where we will have a panel of speakers share personal experiences that include alcohol and automobiles accidents.