- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Play it safe this Spring Break
Time: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Location: Library Upper Fountatin Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Registration Fee: Free
Spring Break is just right around the corner. While this is an awesome break from school, it can also be a very dangerous time. During spring break, the average male reports drinking 18 drinks per day and the average women reported drinking 10 drinks per day. There are dangers that come along with binge drinking. One of these dangers is an increased in date rape/sexual assault. Join us to learn about steps you can take to have a fun and safe spring break!