- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
National Eating Disorder Awareness Week
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Date: February 26, 2019 - February 27, 2019
Location: Upper Library Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
According to the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA), full-blown eating disorders typically begin between 18 and 21 years of age. The association estimates that between 10-20% of women and 4-10% of men in college suffer from an eating disorder, and rates are on the rise. This will be a tabling event to provide educational materials on eating disorders in order to increase awareness on our campus.