- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
My Cup is Not My Consent
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday Sep. 19, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Being drunk is not a free pass. Come learn skills that could help prevent situations involving alcohol that could potentially lead to sexual assault. We hope that students will be better equipped to step in and prevent sexual assault and increase their knowledge on resources that will provide assistance and support if they become a victim or know someone who is a victim. The contents in your cup and the amount of alcohol in your drink does not excuse or justify sexual health.