- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
More Matters is a health initiative that focuses on helping American’s increase consumption of fruits and vegetables to assist in improving their overall health. This program is led by a collaboration with the Produce for Better Health Foundation and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The goal is to help spread the word about health benefits of adding more fruits and vegetables to your everyday diet. At OSU specifically we will provide fruits, vegetables and giveaways for our students to show that MORE does MATTER.