- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
If Your Partner is Violent, Don’t be Silent!
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Date: February 12, 2019 - February 13, 2019
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
According to the HAWC, 70% of college abuse victims don’t realize they’re being abused by their partner, and those who do know, resist reporting it because they often feel scared that no one will believe them. Preventing abuse starts by recognizing an imbalance of power and respect. Come and learn the warning signs associated with dating abuse in order to look out for friends and learn steps you can take to increase your own safety against an abusive partner.