- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
If your partner is violent, don’t be silent!
Time: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Location: Library Upper Fountatin Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Registration Fee: Free
Every 98 seconds, another person experiences sexual assault. It affects hundreds of thousands of American every year. It is especially a problem on a college campus. One in five women and one in 16 men are sexually assaulted on a college campus, but you can take an active role to increase your safety. Come learn ways to look out for friends and learn steps you can take to increase your own safety against sexual assault.