- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Healthy Holiday Giveaway
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
‘Tis the season when it is easy to snack on your favorite foods all day, overeat too frequently and end up gaining weight. The average American gains 1-2 pounds between Halloween and New Year’s. Come learn how to keep healthy habits in place over the holiday break and throughout the winter weather. OSU will be providing tips and giveaways to help you stay on track throughout this holiday season!