- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Healthy Holiday Giveaway
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
‘Tis the season when it is easy to snack on your favorite foods all day, overeat too frequently and end up gaining weight. The average American gains 1-2 pounds between Halloween and New Year’s. Come learn how to keep healthy habits in place over the holiday break and throughout the winter weather. OSU will be providing tips and giveaways to help you stay on track throughout this holiday season!