- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Great American Smokeout
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits at any age. The Great American Smokeout is a day set aside to encourage someone you know to make a plan to quit. You will be provided with information about the dangers of smoking and steps to quitting. About 36.5 million Americans still smoke cigarettes today, and tobacco continues to hold the title as the single most preventable cause of disease and premature death in the world. Join us as we help put an end to smoking.