- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Great American Smokeout
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Location: Library Upper Fountain Area (south entrance for inclement weather)
Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits at any age. The Great American Smokeout is a day set aside to encourage someone you know to make a plan to quit. You will be provided with information about the dangers of smoking and steps to quitting. About 36.5 million Americans still smoke cigarettes today, and tobacco continues to hold the title as the single most preventable cause of disease and premature death in the world. Join us as we help put an end to smoking.