- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Date: Friday, November 16, 2018
Time: 12:10 pm – 12:45 pm
Location: Student Union Plaza
Smoking tobacco products is one of the largest preventable causes of disease and premature death in the United States. In Oklahoma, approximately 1 in 4 adults smoke tobacco products. Join us for a fun 1-mile walk at the annual Gobble Wobble to support and encourage the OSU and Stillwater community to quit tobacco use “cold turkey.” The walk will be followed by a free “cold turkey” lunch for participants, plus a visit by a very special guest!
Register by 11:59 pm on Nov. 11.