- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Date: April 16, 2019 - April 17, 2019
Location: Colvin Recreation Center Lobby
Registration Fee: FREE
Resiliency and mental health are important for college students. Anonymously share your failures, and how you were able to bounce back from your “epic fail.”
While we all fall short sometimes, we can still make a positive turn around before it is too late.
Come out and share your own personal experiences and read about other college students’ experiences!