- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 4:30 - 6:00 pm
Date: Wednesday Sep. 20, 2017
Location: Student Union Theater
Join us at “Brew Review” as a police officer addresses alcohol poisoning and the legal standards and laws of alcohol consumption. The first 250 participants to arrive will receive a free T-shirt! Come see sobriety and breathalyzer tests conducted on students who have been consuming alcohol under the supervision of police officers. Following this demonstration, you will be able to participate in the question-answer session concluding the program.