- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 4:30 - 6:00 pm
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018
Location: Student Union Theater
“Brew Review” will consist of a powerful program that will address alcohol poisoning. Sobriety and breathalyzer tests will be conducted on students who have been consuming alcohol under the supervision of a police officer. The program will be concluded with a question-answer session.
Sponsored by Department of Wellness, OSU PD, and University Counseling Services.