- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Student Wellness Council
The Student Wellness Council is designed to improve the health and wellness of members of the Oklahoma State University community. The council advises and advocates for wellness programs and policies to align with the needs and wants of OSU students. Our mission is to strengthen the student voice in regards to campus health. We want your ideas and concerns!
The council meets on the first Tuesday of each month at the Seretean Wellness Center lecture hall from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. We are currently accepting new council members so if you are interested in becoming an excellent addition to the council, please contact Kari Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for joining the council include:
- Improving campus wellness
- Enhancing wellness programs, policies, and processes
- Excellent leadership opportunity and resume builder
- Gain meaningful experiences
Membership Requirements for the Student Wellness Council include:
- Second year or higher student
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Attend monthly meetings
- Have a strong interest in health and wellness, and living a healthy lifestyle
- All majors are welcome
Meeting dates for Fall 2018: September 4, October 2, November 6, December 4