- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wakeboard & Waterski
OSU Wakeboard and Water Ski club is open to any currently enrolled Oklahoma State undergraduate student. We take both recreational rides along with competition riders. All skill levels are welcome! Just because you are in the club, does not mean that you have to complete.
Home Lake: Lake Carl Blackwell
Club/Team Boat: 2010 Epic Wake Series 21V
The boat goes out almost every day (weather permitting).
USA Wakeboard Collegiate Regionals 1 st place
USA Wakeboard Collegiate Nationals 3 rd place
For more information, contact any of the officers.
Dues: $120 for the first semester; $100 for every semester after.
Begins: February, Ends: November
National Governing Body
Contact: Nick McDonald, Nationals Coordinator