- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Test Drive a More Active Workspace with ABLE Tech
Any extended sitting — such as at a desk, behind a wheel or in front of a screen — can be harmful to your health. Oklahoma ABLE Tech can help.
We recommend the VARIdesk® Pro Plus stand/sit workspace and the VARIChair® available for a 2-week loan. Employees who move more during the workday are healthier, happier, and more productive!
Oklahoma ABLE Tech at 405.744.9748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Device Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Oklahoma ABLE Tech, on the OSU campus, houses an inventory of assistive devices that are lent for FREE 6-week “try before you buy” opportunities.