- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Since 1989, OSU Prevention Programs have been an integral part in the evolution of community-based prevention, which has progressed from concept to recognized science.
According to the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA), prevention research shows community-based coalitions are the catalysts for enhancing health and well-being in local communities. OSU Prevention Programs staff are trained, certified professionals who provide expertise and technical assistance to maximize coalitions' impact on community wellness.
The efforts of the University and Community Drug Abuse Prevention Programs on the OSU-Stillwater Campus are an example of this science put to practice. OSU Prevention Programs initiatives are not limited to the Stillwater Campus; services are provided to many coalitions throughout North Central Oklahoma. OSU Prevention Programs are self-sustaining and bring a total amount of $1,560,014.00 in funding (FY'17) from outside sources to the university.
Programs and Services