- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
Empower OSU Faculty, Staff, and Students with Accessible Technology
Oklahoma ABLE Tech is proud to be the only designated Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center (MARC) in Oklahoma, and we are available for faculty, staff, and students right here at OSU! Each MARC is trained in the accessibility features built into computers using Microsoft products, such as Word and Outlook. These free features are often unknown by users but can actually benefit us all. The features make it easier for anyone to see, hear, and use a computer.
Accessible technology addresses the personal needs of all computer users, including those with age-related limitations, and accessibility tutorials. ABLE Tech staff are highly skilled in finding the right assistive technology product and have accessibility experts to answer your questions.
Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or email@example.com to schedule a demonstration today!
The MARC is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.