- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s AT Device Short-Term Loan Program provides OSU faculty, staff, and students the opportunity to borrow AT devices for a free trial period.
The loan program helps individuals:
- Make an informed decision before purchase
- Ensure compatibility between the device and user
- Have back-up equipment while waiting for repair
- Have a device while waiting for new equipment
The short-term loan program is available to all OSU faculty, staff, and students as well as any Oklahoma resident. Loan duration is from two to six weeks, and is easy-to-use and free.
How do I borrow a device?
Our inventory offers a wide range of AT devices, including equipment for communication, computer access, hearing, vision, daily living, environmental adaptations, learning and development, health, safety, and recreation. ABLE Tech’s staff can also provide guidance on funding resources to help you obtain needed AT.
ABLE Tech’s extensive inventory contains over 2,000 devices! Search our inventory online at http://oec.okstate.edu/loan.
Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AT Device Demo and Loan Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.