- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s AT Device Short-Term Loan Program provides OSU faculty, staff, and students the opportunity to borrow AT devices for a free trial period.
The loan program helps individuals:
- Make an informed decision before purchase
- Ensure compatibility between the device and user
- Have back-up equipment while waiting for repair
- Have a device while waiting for new equipment
The short-term loan program is available to all OSU faculty, staff, and students as well as any Oklahoma resident. Loan duration is from two to six weeks, and is easy-to-use and free.
How do I borrow a device?
Our inventory offers a wide range of AT devices, including equipment for communication, computer access, hearing, vision, daily living, environmental adaptations, learning and development, health, safety, and recreation. ABLE Tech’s staff can also provide guidance on funding resources to help you obtain needed AT.
ABLE Tech’s extensive inventory contains over 2,000 devices! Search our inventory online at http://oec.okstate.edu/loan.
Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or email@example.com.
The AT Device Demo and Loan Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.