- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Device Demonstration Center on campus
ABLE Tech's Device Demonstration Center on the OSU campus gives individuals the opportunity to see, touch, and try "Assistive Technology" devices allowing them to compare features.
The AT Demo Center is open to all OSU faculty, staff, and students, as well as any Oklahoma resident.
Hands-on exploration of AT
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Are you a student and need help using iPad apps for class? Or do you need help choosing the best hearing device?
Call us to learn what devices are available and to schedule an appointment: 800.257.1705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
The AT Demo Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.