- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
AT Device Demonstration Center
Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s AT Device Demonstration Center gives individuals the opportunity to see, touch, and try AT devices allowing them to compare features and help with the decision-making process. The AT Demo Center is open to all OSU faculty, staff, and students, as well as any Oklahoma resident.
Hands-on exploration of AT
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Are you a student and need help using iPad apps for class? Or do you need help choosing the best hearing device? Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or email@example.com to schedule a demonstration today!
The AT Demo Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.