- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
AT Device Demonstration Center
Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s AT Device Demonstration Center gives individuals the opportunity to see, touch, and try AT devices allowing them to compare features and help with the decision-making process. The AT Demo Center is open to all OSU faculty, staff, and students, as well as any Oklahoma resident.
Hands-on exploration of AT
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Are you a student and need help using iPad apps for class? Or do you need help choosing the best hearing device? Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demonstration today!
The AT Demo Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.