- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
AT Device Demonstration Center
Oklahoma ABLE Tech’s AT Device Demonstration Center gives individuals the opportunity to see, touch, and try AT devices allowing them to compare features and help with the decision-making process. The AT Demo Center is open to all OSU faculty, staff, and students, as well as any Oklahoma resident.
Hands-on exploration of AT
- Information on the latest technology
- Low-tech solutions and adaptations
- Vendor sources
Are you a student and need help using iPad apps for class? Or do you need help choosing the best hearing device? Contact ABLE Tech at 744.9748 or email@example.com to schedule a demonstration today!
The AT Demo Center is located in the Seretean Wellness Center at 1514 W. Hall of Fame, next to the Colvin Center.