- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Arthritis Exercise Program
Exercising with Arthritis
The Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program is a tailored, low-impact, group exercise, and education program designed specifically for people with arthritis and related diseases. The program will help participants to reduce pain and stiffness, and help maintain or improve mobility, muscle strength, and functional ability. Participants will learn a variety of exercises that can be performed while sitting or standing.
- Keep joints flexible and muscles strong
- Sleep better
- Increase energy
- Improve your overall outlook
Classes Are Held in the Spring and Fall of the Year
Location: Seretean Wellness Center (1st Floor, check-in)
Class Duration: Six-week class, held every Tuesday
Time: 12:10 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
Cost: FREE for OSU faculty, staff, and students
To register and for more information:
Contact Sponsored Programs at 744.9748 or email us at email@example.com.