- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Arthritis Exercise Program
Exercising with Arthritis
The Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program is a tailored, low-impact, group exercise, and education program designed specifically for people with arthritis and related diseases. The program will help participants to reduce pain and stiffness, and help maintain or improve mobility, muscle strength, and functional ability. Participants will learn a variety of exercises that can be performed while sitting or standing.
- Keep joints flexible and muscles strong
- Sleep better
- Increase energy
- Improve your overall outlook
Classes Are Held in the Spring and Fall of the Year
Location: Seretean Wellness Center (1st Floor, check-in)
Class Duration: Six-week class, held every Tuesday
Time: 12:10 p.m. - 12:50 p.m.
Cost: FREE for OSU faculty, staff, and students
To register and for more information:
Contact Sponsored Programs at 744.9748 or email us at email@example.com.