- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Apps Help College Students Study
The Notability App is a powerful note-taker that annotates documents and records lectures that sync with your notes. This app offers a lot and is helpful for students who benefit from playing back specific lecture points. Download PowerPoints and class handouts into the app and record the lecture as you go. The app is for iPhone and iPad ($6).
For more information, check out Notability.
Read&Write (for any platform or device) makes the web, documents and files more accessible for those who have dyslexia, those learning English, or anyone who benefits from hearing text read aloud. It’s a friendly, intuitive toolbar that assists students at all levels with everyday tasks like reading text out aloud, understanding unfamiliar words, researching assignments and proofing written work. ABLE Tech in the OSU Department of Wellness offers 6-week technology trials for OSU students to try out devices such as iPads and apps. Call 744-9748 to make an appointment or visit okabletech.okstate.edu.
For more information, check out TextHelp.
Image: AppSphere by Blake Patterson (CC license) https://flic.kr/p/5BL6kU