- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
TechAccessOK is Oklahoma’s premier conference that focuses on accessibility in technology and the web.
On October 16th & 17th, the conference will take place at the Reed Conference Center in Midwest City, Oklahoma, just minutes away from Will Rogers World Airport. Join experts in accessibility from Oklahoma, the southwest region and nationally. Our first conference last year brought together professionals, corporations, service organizations, and key thought leaders to learn about the tools, practices and innovations that contribute to accessibility for all.
This year, the conference will be a 2-day event with Monday's all-day session led by nationally known Bevi Chagnon from PubCon. Bevi's session - A Deeper Dive with Bevi Chagnon -- will focus on maximizing the accessibliity of PDFs and Word documents.
On Tuesday, the main conference schedule includes a broad variety of topics related to accessibility:
- Instigating Organizational Buy-In to Embrace Accessibility
- Accessible Course Design
- Accessible Design (print and web)
- Accessibility and the Law and,
- Integrating Accessibility into Your Workflow
Best of all -- the conference is FREE thanks to sponsorship from the Oklahoma State Department of Education, Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services, Southwest ADA, iPro of Oklahoma, SiteImprove, and Oklahoma ABLE Tech.