- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
ABLE Tech's Adaptive Baby Care Program
Serving Oklahoma Parents with Disabilities
This Adaptive Baby Care Program provides baby equipment to parents with disabilities, free of charge, for as long as they need it.
Who Can Utilize This Program?
Parents, guardians, and parenting grandparents who have any disability or physical limitation that restrict the ease and safety of completing baby care tasks.
Occupational Therapists may also borrow equipment to demonstrate its use and ensure suitability for a patient and his/her child.
Equipment can assist tasks such as:
- Supporting health & safety needs
Equipment can accommodate challenges such as:
- Back Pain
- Mobility challenges
- Blind/low vision
- Hand weakness, pain, coordination and numbness
- Shoulder weakness and decreased range of motion
Contact: Melisa Cranfield, MOTR/L
3325 N. Lincoln Blvd. | Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: 405.523.4810 or 833.431.9706
This program, established with the support of a grant from the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation and in partnership with SOONERSuccess, Oklahoma Developmental Disabilities Council and Oklahoma ABLE Tech, provides equipment to parents with disabilities or physical limitations that increases the ease and safety of baby care tasks.