- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Yoga in the Garden
Time: 5:45 PM
Date: Wednesdays, September 12, 2018 - October 31, 2018
Location: The Botanic Garden at OSU
Registration Fee: Free!
Registration is not required.
There is no better way to unwind at the end of a long day than through yoga practice and guided relaxation – and what finer place to practice than the tranquil setting of The Botanic Garden. When we practice outside, we invite even greater energy into the body through our contact with the sun, soil and fresh air. Bring your mat and join Yoga Therapist Carol Bender as we shed the worries of the day and welcome nature’s energy into body, mind and spirit. Each practice will incorporate a short centering practice, gentle yoga stretches and a guided relaxation. In addition to a yoga mat, participants may want to bring sunscreen, water, and insect repellent and a small hand towel to make practice more enjoyable. This event is co-sponsored by the Department of Wellness and The Botanic Garden at OSU. In case of inclement weather the event will be held in the education building on sight.
Parking: The Botanic Garden Parking
North Entrance: 3425 W. Virginia Ave
South Entrance: 3300 W. 6th
For more information call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.