- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Women and Weights Session 2
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Dates: Sundays, April 2 - April 23, 2017
Location: Colvin Performance Studio
Registration deadline: April 2, 2017
Registration Fee: $20, includes shirt
Do you find weightlifting intimidating? Are you lifting correctly? Do you find it hard creating your own workout? We can help!
Come learn from certified personal trainers and group fitness instructors on how to properly lift weights. This class will be very hands-on and practical, so come ready to work out! We will focus on beginner weight training movements and also show you ways to implement modifications to meet your individual needs and goals.
Initial Meeting: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 7 - 8 pm in the Seretean Wellness Center auditorium.
Program Dates: April 2, 9, 16, 23, 2017
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 pm, Performance Studio
Cost: $20, includes t-shirt
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. No refunds after the registration deadline.