- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 2 - 3 p.m.
Dates: Saturdays and Sundays, January 19, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: January 21, 2019
Registration Fee: Student, $50; Non-Student $60.
Weights 101 is an introductory class to resistance training for all age groups and fitness levels. The class is designed to provide a progressive weight training program while including a structured educational session on the ins and outs of gym equipment, gym etiquette, and basic workout structure.
Instructor: Xzaveion Price
The first week is a free trial period.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.