- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Beginner level: 5:15 - 6:10 p.m.
Advanced level: 6:15 – 7:10 p.m.
Dates: Thursdays, January 24, 2019 - May 2, 2019
Location: Colvin Dance 2
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2019
Registration Fee: Students $65, Non-Students $70
Tai Chi (commonly called Taiji) is an exercise that employs slow intentional movements, breathing techniques, and a rich array of cognitive tools (e.g. focused body awareness, imagery) to strengthen, relax and integrate the body and mind. Tai Chi is practiced for health, personal development and self-defense.
The class introduces students to the fundamental principles of Tai Chi, including relaxed and mindful movement, proper structural alignment and breath awareness. Students learn a foundational set of qigong (chi kung) exercises as well as the core movements from the Tai Chi short form. Students will also learn advanced principles.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try the FIRST CLASS for free!
Contact Celina Tabuena at email@example.com for any questions.
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. No refunds after the registration deadline.