- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Monday, August 27
End Date: Friday, December 7
Times: Monday and Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Location: Performance Studio
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2018
Registration Fee: Student: $100; Non-Student: $120; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Short for metabolic conditioning. This class will push your cardiovascular capacity and strength by using workouts that are fast paced and intense. Classes will be dynamic with the use of intervals, circuits, sandbags, medicine balls, kettlebells and more traditional and non-traditional equipment. Expect to be challenged and build your general physical preparedness.
Instructor: Chase Brum
To register visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms must be submitted to the Colvin Business Office in person or via email at email@example.com
Class will be canceled if minimal numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.