- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Monday, August 27
End Date: Friday, December 7
Times: Monday and Wednesday, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Location: Performance Studio
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2018
Registration Fee: Student: $100; Non-Student: $120; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Short for metabolic conditioning. This class will push your cardiovascular capacity and strength by using workouts that are fast paced and intense. Classes will be dynamic with the use of intervals, circuits, sandbags, medicine balls, kettlebells and more traditional and non-traditional equipment. Expect to be challenged and build your general physical preparedness.
Instructor: Chase Brum
To register visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email email@example.com. All forms must be submitted to the Colvin Business Office in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class will be canceled if minimal numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.