- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Fly Fishing 101
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Locations: Information Session - Colvin Recreation Center Conference Room, Casting Lessons - Boomer Lake
Registration deadline: Monday, June 26, 2017
Registration fee: $60 per person
Learn how easy fly fishing can be. In this special fly fishing series you will learn fly casting theory, knots, river and lake fishing strategies, equipment selection, safety issues when wading and/or casting, how to choose the correct fly and stream-side etiquette. The series will begin with a 2 hour information session at the Colvin Recreation Center. You will then schedule two – 1 hour private or partner casting lessons at Boomer Lake with the instructor. A total of 4 hours of training for only $60 dollars! Equipment will be provided. Space is limited. Register today!
To register call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.
This program is open to students, employees and Department of Wellness community members. This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event.