- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Boot Camp
Program Date: Aug. 21 - Dec. 15
Times: Mon/Wed/Fri 5:45 - 6:30 a.m.
Location: Colvin 4 Gym North
Registration Deadline: none
Registration Fee: Students $60; non-students $70 for an 8 week segment (first 8 week Segment is August 21 through October 13 , second 8 week segment is October 16 through December 15), or students $100, non-students $120 for the entire semester
The Department of Wellness Cowboy Boot Camp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight strength and plyometric exercise with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress.
To register stop by the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-9355 or email email@example.com. For questions or more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is open to OSU-STW students, employees and Department of Wellness members.
This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. No refunds after the registration deadline.