- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Dates: Mon/Wed,June 5-28
Times: 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
Location: Colving Outdoor Pool(Indoor Inclement weather)
Registration Deadline: June 5
Registration Fees: Students $60; Non-Students $70
BOGA boards brings group fitness on the water utilizing body weight and resistance band exercise like pushups, sit ups, planks and other unique adaptations created by our instructor. The instability of being on water will create a total body workout that will you will enjoy.
Register in the Colvin Recreation Center or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email email@example.com. This program is open to students, employees and Wellness community members.
This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. No refunds after the registration deadline.