- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Run, Rabbit, Run!
SPRING FAMILY EVENT
Time: 2:00 pm (please arrive early, as the run/walk/jog will begin promptly at 2:00 pm)
Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
Location: The 1-mile route will begin/end on the west side of the Seretean Wellness Center (Colvin Fields – aka: Intramural Fields).
Registration Deadline: March 21 to ensure t-shirt available the day of the event. Can register up to the day of the event, but will not guarantee a t-shirt at the event.
Registration Fee: $7.00 per person. (Includes t-shirt)
Wear bunny ears as your run, walk, hop or trot 1-mile through campus. Please stay after the run for egg toss and other field day activities. Register soon; the first 200 registrants receive a t-shirt. Please contact Tabi Deal at Tabi.Deal@okstate.edu for more details. Sign-up at the Seretean Wellness Center (Cash, Check, Credit or Bursar)
Register online here!
- Registration forms available at the Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline to ensure t-shirt the day of the event: Friday, March 21 (Participants may register up to the day of the event however they may not be guaranteed their t-shirt will be available to pick up at the event.)
This program is open to OSU-STW employees and students and may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event.
To register or for more information contact Tabi Deal at 405.744.2354 or email@example.com.