- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Children Swim Lessons
Group lessons and private swim lessons are great for children of all ages and abilities. Our swimming instructors work with your child to make sure they are in a safe and fun learning environment. We progress at your child’s pace learning the appropriate strokes for their level of ability! Please make sure to place your child in the appropriate level when registering, feel free to call with questions concerning placement.
Children 6 months and older welcome.
Register at the Colvin or the Seretean Wellness Center. For questions call 405-744-5510. All participants will need to fill out the Child Group Swim Lesson Form.
Session 1: June 5-15
Session 2: June 19-29
Session 3: July 10-20
Session 4: July 24-August 3
Class 1: 8:00-8:45 am
Class 2: 9:00-9:45 am
Class 3: 10:00-10:45 am
Class 4: 6:45-7:30 pm
Location: Colvin Outdoor Pool
$100 for members, $120 for non-members
3 Lessons: $60 (members), $70 (non-members)
5 Lessons: $90 (members), $110 (non-members)
10 Lessons: $150 (members), $180 (non-members)
Registration Deadline: Wednesday before session begins
Downloadable PDF application: ChildrenSwimLessons.pdf