- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Lifeguard Certification Course
Date: September 18, 2017 - September 24, 2017
Location: Colvin Classroom and Indoor Pool
Regirstration Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017
Registration Fee: $200 for members, $220 for non-members
This lifeguarding course as a blended learning course. It’s half online and half in the pool. All lectures are online with weekend pool sessions. The online portion of the class is about 7 hours long and the length of pool sessions are TBD (based off class size and student’s ability to complete
skill requirements.) Students are required to complete the online portion of the course before the pool sessions begin on Friday. More information will be given at the beginning of the course.
To register stop by or call the Colvin Recreation Center 405-744-5510. For more information email Adam Parks, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendance and participation is mandatory. Students will be faced with a prerequisite swim test (300 swim breast stroke and front crawl, a 2min tread with only legs, and a timed brick retrieval test) entering the course is contingent upon passing the swim test. No refunds.