- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Pilates Reformer Sessions
Offers various spring strengths that provide resistance and support while the user pushers on the footbar, pulls on ropes or straps, and sits or stands on the carriage. Exercises vary from simple isolated movements of the legs and arms to more complex exercises involving the whole body.
The Benefits of Pilates:
- Low Impact
- Refreshing mind-body workout
- Develop a strong core
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body
- Improve sports performance
- Prevent injuries
New Pilates Reformer Fitness Classes
Pilates Reformer classes are FREE. Participants must pre-register for classes by calling 405-744-9355. For additional details and restrictions please see below.
- Maximum of 4 participants
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid a $10 no-show fee, charged to your Bursar account
- You may only register for one class at a time
- For private and group lessons outside the schedules times additional fees apply
- Class times are listed below
Monday - 11:10 - 11:50am
Tuesday - 1:10 - 1:50 pm
Friday - 12:10 - 12:50pm
Pilates Special for you and a friend
4 Session Package for $10 per person/per 30 min session when you sign up with a friend!
You and a friend will have the opportunity to practice Pilates side by side at a reduced price.
Fees: $40/hour (private) - single session
$25/half hour (private) - single session
$30/person/hour (semi-private) - single session
$20/person/half hour/semi-private - single session
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Sign-up today as our instructors lead you through a Pilates workout. The Pilates Reformer offers various spring strengths that provide resistance and support while the user pushers on the footbar, pulls on ropes or straps, and sits or stands on the carriage. Exercises vary from simple isolated movements of the legs and arms to more complex exercises involving the whole body. The exercises provide a challenging full-body workout for anyone. Users will finish a session feeling refreshed and energized.
To schedule call 405.744.WELL (9355), payment is due upon confirmation of appointment (bursar, check, cash, credit/debit card).
A 24-hour cancellation/reschedule notice is required, otherwise you will be charged for your session. The Pilates trainer has the right to cancel any appointment if a client is more than 15 minutes late. For late arrivals, the session will stop at the designated time.