- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Pilates Reformer Sessions
Offers various spring strengths that provide resistance and support while the user pushers on the footbar, pulls on ropes or straps, and sits or stands on the carriage. Exercises vary from simple isolated movements of the legs and arms to more complex exercises involving the whole body.
The Benefits of Pilates:
- Low Impact
- Refreshing mind-body workout
- Develop a strong core
- Gain long, lean muscles and flexibility
- Create an evenly conditioned body
- Improve sports performance
- Prevent injuries
Pilates Special for you and a friend
4 Session Package for $10 per person/per 30 min session when you sign up with a friend!
You and a friend will have the opportunity to practice Pilates side by side at a reduced price.
Fees: $40/hour (private) - single session
$25/half hour (private) - single session
$30/person/hour (semi-private) - single session
$20/person/half hour/semi-private - single session
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Sign-up today as our instructors lead you through a Pilates workout. The Pilates Reformer offers various spring strengths that provide resistance and support while the user pushers on the footbar, pulls on ropes or straps, and sits or stands on the carriage. Exercises vary from simple isolated movements of the legs and arms to more complex exercises involving the whole body. The exercises provide a challenging full-body workout for anyone. Users will finish a session feeling refreshed and energized.
To schedule call 405.744.WELL (9355), payment is due upon confirmation of appointment (bursar, check, cash, credit/debit card).
A 24-hour cancellation/reschedule notice is required, otherwise you will be charged for your session. The Pilates trainer has the right to cancel any appointment if a client is more than 15 minutes late. For late arrivals, the session will stop at the designated time.