- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The Department of Wellness maintains a holistic approach to leading a healthy lifestyle. In addition to physical activity, nutritional balance, and managing stress, the staff believes in the benefits of massage therapy.
|Service||Student/Employee/Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|Save Money With Packages|
|4x60 Minute Sessions||$240.00||$260.00|
|4x90 Minute Sessions||$340.00||$360.00|
Seretean Wellness Center
1514 W Hall of Fame
Stillwater, OK 74078
Call the Seretean Wellness Center 405.744.WELL (9355) Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m.
If you are a new client, you will need to come 10 minutes early to fill out a health questionnaire form. There will be a quick consultation to discuss your health and answer any questions. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. If you are under a doctor's care, it is strongly advised that you have a written recommendation for massage or bodywork prior to any session. Depending on the condition, approval from your doctor may be required. If you are pregnant, please discuss any complications and how far along you are with the therapist.
A 24-hour cancellation/reschedule notice is required, or full price of the massage will be charged with no refund. The therapist has the right to cancel any appointment if a client is more than 15 minutes late. For late arrivals, the massage will stop at the designated time.
We offer a variety of techniques, including: Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, stretches, and pregnancy massage.
These are available throughout the year. Call or come by the Seretean Wellness Center to give a special someone the gift of relaxation.
For questions, suggestions, or concerns please contact: Seretean Wellness Center at 744.WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.