- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Cowboy Bootcamp - Summer 2017
1st 7-week segment:
May 15 - June 30, 2017
2nd 7-week segment:
July 3 - Aug 18, 2017
Times: 5:45 am to 6:30 am on MWF
Location: Colvin 4 Gym North
Registration Fees: Students $60; non-students $70 for an 7 week segment (first 7 week session is May 15, 2017 - June 30, 2017, second 7 week session is July 3, 2017 - August 18, 2017), or students $100, non-students $120 for the entire semester
Registration Information: No Deadline. To register stop by the front desk at the business office at the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or more information email email@example.com.
The Department of Wellness Cowboy Boot Camp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight strength and plyometric exercise with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress.
This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. This program is open to OSU-STW students, employees and Department of Wellness community members.