- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Region III Regional Prevention Coordinator (RPC)
The Region III Regional Prevention Coordinator grant is funded by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS).
The Region III RPC grant works in five counties including: Kay, Noble, Osage, Pawnee, and Payne counties. The RPC grant works with Payne County as a priority community for Adult Binge Drinking.
Within the five county area the RPC:
- Works with law enforcement to perform Alcohol Compliance Checks
- Provides Responsible Beverage Sales and Service Training to alcohol vendors/servers (in conjunction with Alcohol Beverage Licensing Enforcement)
- Hosts Too Much To Lose (2M2L) high school youth groups to prevent substance abuse
- Provides Training to local coalitions, youth groups, and law enforcement
- Produces media for local media outlets that educate about prevention initiatives
- Works with coalitions to create and implement comprehensive evidence-based strategies around prevention efforts
The Payne County Substance Abuse Coalition meets the last Wednesday of the month at 3:30 p.m. at the Stillwater Public Library.
Web Site Resources:
Oklahoma Social Host is a law in Oklahoma that holds the party host responsible for underage drinking. To learn more, visit: http://www.oklahomasocialhost.com
Take as Prescribed is an initiative against prescription drug abuse that is funded by the ODMHSAS. For more information, visit: http://takeasprescribed.org
2M2L stands for Too Much To Lose high school youth groups and works on substance abuse issues across the state of Oklahoma. For more information, visit: http://ok.gov/odmhsas/2M2L.html
For more information, contact: Scott Linderer - RPC Director at (405) 780-7485 or email@example.com