- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Creek County TSET Healthy Living Program
The Creek County TSET Healthy Living Program is funded by the
Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (TSET).
The overall goal for the TSET Healthy Living Program is to achieve a population-based impact by promoting strong healthy living policies and practices within organizations and local governments that will affect the greatest number of Oklahomans, with a particular emphasis on those populations most at risk for tobacco use and obesity.
- Prevent tobacco use and decrease exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Increase access to healthy food.
- Increase opportunity for physical activity.
The TSET Healthy Living Program targets places where it can make the most impact on our health:
- Cities and governments
- Community organizations and institutions
The Creek County Child Abuse Prevention Coalition meets the second Thursday of every month at noon in Sapulpa. Please call (918) 227-0060 for location details.
The Creek County Healthy Living Program Coalition meets the third Tuesday of every month at noon in Sapulpa. Please call (918) 227-0060 for location details.
Web Site Resources:
The Tobacco Stops With Me campaign from TSET is dedicated to information on tobacco use. To learn more, please visit: http://www.ok.gov/stopswithme
Ready to quit tobacco use? The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline may provide free gum or lozenges. To sign up now, please visit http://www.okhelpline.com or call 1 (800) QUIT-NOW.
The Shape Your Future campaign from TSET is about eating better, moving more, and being tobacco-free. To learn more, please visit: http://www.shapeyourfutureok.com
Certified Healthy programming is offered through Oklahoma Turning Point, a program from the Oklahoma State Department of Health, to certify businesses, campuses, communities, congregations, schools, early childhood centers, and restaurants through health-oriented policies. To learn more or apply, please visit: http://certifiedhealthyok.com
For more information, contact: Lisa Prescott - TSET Healthy Living Program Coordinator at (918) 227-0060 or firstname.lastname@example.org