- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Whitewater Kayaking Pool Sessions
Time: Meet at Outdoor Adventure at 7:00pm, the class will run in the pool from 7:30-9:00pm.
Date: Every Wednesday
Location: Colvin Recreation Center's Indoor Pool
Registration Fee: $5/session, after three sessions the fourth session is free
Every Wednesday Outdoor Adventure will be hosting whitewater kayaking clinics. Clinics will be introductory sessions for those who are interested in whitewater kayaking, beginners looking to fine tune their skills, or seasoned boaters looking for time to work on more advanced technique.
WHAT TO BRING:
swimsuit/clothes you can get into the pool with, towel, water bottle, and change of clothes.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Boats, paddles, spray skirts, instructors.
For additional information contact Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, 405-744-5581, email@example.com.