- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
14th Annual Red Dirt Pump Fest
Date: Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
Location: Colvin Climbing Wall
Heat 1: 9 am - noon
Heat 2: 1 - 4 pm
Registration Deadline: Participants can register the day of the event (pre-registration deadline is Feb. 17)
Registration Fee: $20 to preregister. $25 to after February 17th, 2018
Register in the Outdoor Adventure Office located at the base of the Colvin Climbing Wall or call 405-744-5581.
Join us for the 14th Annual Red Dirt Pump Fest. This Climbing Competition will have top rope climbing and lead climbing.
The Climbing Wall will be closed Feb. 20-24 for route setting and resume normal hours at 2 pm on Sunday, Feb. 25.