- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Fundamentals of Climbing Workshop
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Date: January 26, 2019
Location: Colvin Climbing Wall
Registration Deadline: January 24, 2019
Registration Fee: $15 Member, $25 Non-member
This workshop is for climbers that are looking to take their skills to the next level in outdoor climbing. This is a great clinic to learn lead climbing, basic techniques, and basic anchor knowledge.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be belay certified at our gym to attend the workshop.
To register, visit Outdoor Adventure at the Colvin Recreation Center, call 405-744-5581, or email email@example.com.