- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Full Moon Float
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Date: Friday, Mar. 24 - Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017
Location: Camp Redlands
Registration Fee: $35.00 for members, $50.00 for non-members
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Mar. 22, 2017
Come to Camp Redlands for an evening of adventure. We’ll zipline at dusk, cook around a fire, paddle the lake and cook s’mores! We supply the tents; you bring your sleeping bag and some friends or make new ones here!
Register at Outdoor Adventure in the Colvin Recreation Center. For more information call 405-744-5581. This program is open to all students, employees and community.