- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
At Outdoor Adventure we've heeded the call to meet the needs of more members of our community. FLOE (Featured Local Outdoor Events) provides you with more opportunities to interact with other like-minded people, while exploring our local stomping grounds. FLOE events are low cost, minimal time commitment opportunities to have fun, develop new friendships, and learn some new skills.
FLOE events are entirely student lead. From semester to semester, our events change, based on the interests and availability of our student employees. Traditionally we offer a range of activities from Build 'A' Bag chalk bag workshops to overnight Moonlight Float Trips as well as new events like a Backcountry Cooking Series. Have an event you'd like to see? Let us know and we may be able to make it happen!
FLOE is a great way to stay found whether you're busy or on a budget. Check out our list of events below!
There is nothing currently scheduled. Check back soon!