- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
At Outdoor Adventure we've heeded the call to meet the needs of more members of our community. FLOE (Featured Local Outdoor Events) provides you with more opportunities to interact with other like-minded people, while exploring our local stomping grounds. FLOE events are low cost, minimal time commitment opportunities to have fun, develop new friendships, and learn some new skills.
FLOE events are entirely student lead. From semester to semester, our events change, based on the interests and availability of our student employees. Traditionally we offer a range of activities from Build 'A' Bag chalk bag workshops to overnight Moonlight Float Trips as well as new events like a Backcountry Cooking Series. Have an event you'd like to see? Let us know and we may be able to make it happen!
FLOE is a great way to stay found whether you're busy or on a budget. Check out our list of events below!
Women in ClimbingThu, February 23 2017
Women in Climbing
Time: 7 - 9:00 pm
Dates: Thursdays, Jan. 19-April 27
Location: Colvin Rock Wall Night reserved for women climbing wall members, to strengthen the relationship between female climbers. This program is open to students, employees and community – Women only. For questions call 405-744-5581.