- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring coworkers or another group closer together as a team? Outdoor Adventures Experiential Program is the perfect program for you!! A group can reach its full potential and become more effective when members work through problem solving scenarios that create situations which require communication, conflict resolution, and inclusiveness of its members. The foundation of this program is to provide such experiences to Oklahoma State University students, faculty, staff, and the Stillwater community as a whole. This program will enable individuals, through experience, to contribute to their respective groups' goals and overall desired outcomes.
The Department of Wellness Outdoor Adventure program is able to customize an experience for any group looking for a strong team work outcome with a lasting impact. Programs will be developed according to the organization’s goals and objectives.
Requests must be submitted through the form linked below. Within 3-4 business days, your request form will be reviewed by Outdoor Adventure staff and confirmation of your program request will be sent to the primary contact listed along with a quote.
For additional information, contact Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email@example.com.
Experiential Program Policies and Guidelines:
- A representative from your group is required to be on site for the duration of the program and/or series of programs.
- Age Requirement: All participants must be at least 17 years old to participate.
- Food: Lunch and snacks will not be provided by Outdoor Adventures. It is the responsibility of the participant or the requesting department to provide food if necessary.
- In order to participate in the program, participants are required to wear proper clothing pending the nature of the activity. Clothing recommendations will be provided by Outdoor Adventure staff.
- All participating Outdoor Adventure Staff will be certified in CPR/First Aid/AED.
- All alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited from Outdoor Adventure programs. Any participant found violating this expectation will be expected to leave immediately, without refund. Furthermore, all participants are bound to the Oklahoma State University Policy on Drugs and Alcohol.
- Cell phone use will be prohibited during structured activity/instruction time.
Exeriential Program Billing:
- An invoice will be provided within three days after the program.
- Please note that some programs may require a non-refundable deposit of 50% prior to the program.
- Please note that a cancellation less than 48 hours of the scheduled program will be subject to a cancellation fee.